Well, last weekend I made considerably more progress on these socks. This picture is now seriously out of date! I am working on the heel turn of the second sock, here barely started.
I had some concentrated travel time while visiting my sister to get some work done and made such progress I surprised myself and had to stop. I had not written down (oops!) exactly which heel I had used from Folk socks, with the result that I had to wait until I got back home to figure it out. (I think it’s the Band Heel. It took some re-checking of the done sock to figure it out; I just hope they end up looking the same.)
Looks like I’ll definitely be able to give them to her at Thanxmas.