Summary of work that was finished back in October 2009. Why I hadn’t yet published this????
Have I finished anything? Well, actually yes!
- Weaving dishtowels — I finished two and got the warp off. My beginning status definitely showed clearly.
- Spinning silk — Finished! Looks good.
- Domovoi shawl — Done with that too!!!
- Socks — Having regained stitch covers, I have worked on several socks since then.
- Lochinvar sweater — still hibernating until I pick up the arms
- Top-down sweater — done!
- Scarf — Frogged and still contemplating. this one is turning out to be a problem. But I think I may have finally have the solution: double knitting. Now to find instructions.
- Baby kimono — Done!
- Dragon crossstitch — All stitching done, lots of backstitch done, but still need to work on the dragon backstitch.
- Quilting of denim quilt, done by hand, moving along slow but steady
- Sampler quilt for machine quilting — I need to baste it
- Crazy quilt — still piecing
- French braid quilt for bedroom — still piecing
- Bag for DNiece1 — holding
- Nightshirt for learning about sewing with knits — did one successfully, now I need to do some unsewing on the second one
- Muslin for dress in style I really like — still undone
- Baby hat, using up leftovers — did two
- Weaving done after February class.
Okay, that’s enough for now. I need to take a look around and see what I’ve done since then.