I have too many items in progress: it is making it hard to choose what to focus on next.
- Finishing up the weaving in of ends for Lochinvar
- blackwork piece
- winding the warp for the next mini-project
- bamboo socks for summer
- knitting for the felted fabric
- sewing stuff
- quilting stuff
- prepping for the next embroidery project (mixture of crossstitch and blackwork)
- moving the current socks into the bag
And that’s just the fiber crafting stuff. Other things needs to get done as well:
- make at least three separate phone calls
- grind grain (a secondary thing)
- cook for this week’s meals
- ginger beer recipe: find and make?
- use whey
- paint BA1 ceiling
- wash some clothes
- gardening stuff
Then comes the work stuff. At least I know when that is the focus, but it still needs prioritizing! I definitely need to do a weekly review, but that needs time too.