Like many these days, I don’t make resolutions, I define goals, which may or may not succeed, and are NOT limited to one year. So what are the goals in my mind?
- I desire greater clarity in my life this year, as I choose clarity to be my word of the year. It will help me make decisions.
- Do some reading and writing and studying to help me achieve clarity.
- Actually DO some hiking, not just talk about it. I need to do a project page on next actions.
- Address the painful left knee and the odd-feeling right ankle so that I can do the physical stuff I desire.
- Create a scrapbook about myself.
- Simplify and declutter.
- Better health (which does include the losing of weight, but I’m not listing that; for some reason, it doesn’t feel right).
- Make some progress in some of the crafts I’ve been neglecting: sewing, quilting, and weaving. Maybe a little embroidery too.
- Achieve some work goals (being deliberately vague here).
- Yoga would be good to add in
Well, ten is plenty.