What special or unusual event occurred?
Unusual, no, but always special. Despite the cold, the daffodils are coming up.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I taught online for the first time. The rhythms are entirely different, I must say. It will take a while to become used to it.
What were my disappointments this month?
There was another snow storm! With ice! and cold! And I am getting really impatient for spring!
What books/music/shows did I enjoy this month?
- Green Hornet movie
- Knitting in the old way
- Lensman books finished off, plus a few other Doc Smith books
- Secret history of the Mongol queens / Jack Weatherford
- Indulgence in death – Hey I read it as an ebook!
- Romances of varying qualities
- started re-reading some Miles Vorkosigan novels since a new one just came out
- Also reread some of the Quintarian books
What crafts did I work on this month (not what I finished, but what did I work on)?
- summerweight cardigan
- alpaca socks, well kind of
- hat that replaced other socks
- feathered star quilt hanging
- topdown baby sweater for gift to the next one to be born
What fun things did I do with my family, friends, or by myself?
Care Group had a potluck that was highly enjoyable.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
- Gave a Valentine’s gift to my secret sister, as well as a cd by Lady Antebellum
- Finally mailed, almost a month late, the 16th birthday gift for my Niece #1
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Decided to buy the electronics items that I had been thinking about: Wacom pen tablet, Gorillapod to be able to use my little videocam, better small speakers for my ipod, and a styra to be able use with my Droid.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Went to the physical therapist about my ankle and knee. Exercises to do.
Anything else noteworthy to include?
? Interesting to note that PSE8 is actually making a difference because several of the things that irritated me So Much about PSE6 have been fixed. Yeah!
For 2011: what clarity did I achieve this month?
Definitely achieved some clarity about my ankle/knee problems. Now to achieve clarity on DOING the exercises.