Inspired by Carole Knits Ten on a Tuesday, I decided to join in for this one.
Ten things I love to do on a weekend
- Lay around and read a book
- Drink my coffee and breakfast leisurely on Saturday morning while laying around and reading a book
- Focus on a craft or two that day — sewing, quilting, weaving, spinning, knitting
- Go to the farmer’s market
- Watch my Netflix, or The Quilt Show, or something similar. I really don’t watch tv at all, otherwise.
- Spend a lengthy bit of time at the bookstore, leisurely sipping the latte and browsing for new authors.
- Listen to/Watch some podcasts
- Go out for a walk or biking without the pressure of exercise
- Hit a craft fair or fiber festival. I don’t even really have to buy anything, just be around the fiber stuff or people who like to make things
- Did I mention I love to lay around and read?