Ten on Tuesday topic for 1/29 is 10 Ways to Beat the Winter Blahs.
- Spend time outside in the sun.
- Make something.
- Spend time with people.
- Wear lots of vivid color. (Or spring color, depending on what suits you.)
- Bury yourself in a good book. Or two.
- Listen to some upbeat music.
- Exercise. Something sweaty and challenging. If you can do it outside in the sunshine, even better.
- Eat something with lots of flavorful spices.
- Take a class. Learn something new or go deeper into an old topic.
- Go to a concert or a dance or something like that.