Roundup questions for blog
What special or unusual event occurred?
I visited my friend in Nashville over Thanksgiving.
What were my accomplishments this month?
Recording a video in a foreign language. A challenge, but much practice helped.
What were my disappointments this month?
Well, Obama got reelected.
What books/music/shows did I enjoy this month?
- Map of bones / James Rollins — ok
- What price love? — skimming reread
- A fine fleece — didn’t finish, because it didn’t really catch my interest. A part of a series, so maybe I need to start with the beginning
- Dark storm / Christine Feehan — skimmed
- The perfect hope / Nora Roberts — predictable but entertaining
- Warping your loom DVD — Very helpful
- Artemis Fowl #1
- Watched a bunch of Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple
- Thor rewatch
- Chuck season 2
- The Mentalist season 2
- Others that I have forgotten
What crafts did I work on this month (not what I finished, but what did I work on)?
- Rigid heddle weaving
- Socks #25
What fun things did I do with my family, friends, or by myself?
Sugarloaf craft festival with Judy; met Maureen and husband
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
My Nashville friend treated me to a massage as an early Christmas present. She got one of her own as well. It was a little bit of a girl hour.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Nothing of any significance.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Still fighting the sinus infection at the beginning of the month.
Anything else noteworthy to include?
This is way late, so my memory is probably a little sketchy, plus my ohlife recording was interrupted by a glitch.
What rest did I achieve this month?