Craft goals for 2014 — not doing badly
- Finish the Shelter sweater — DONE
- Quilt, bind, and label the big Follow your dreams quilt — Have ideas
- Sew knit clothing – go into more detail with that one. — Doing it
- Couture dress to be finished — Picked it up again recently
- Do old dress muslin — Picked it up again recently
- Baby quilt or two — In progress
- Weave more dishcloths and handtowels. Weave regularly. — So far, a fail
- After the kitchen, do some stuff for the bathroom .
- Knit brother sweater — In progress
- Knit handspun sweater — Not until I finish two sweaters in progress
- Spinning study maintenance — Trailing behind but persistent
- Spinning more fall colors to go with orange yarn — Haven’t found time yet.
- Knit a batch of hats, for me and to sell. — Hasn’t happened, but this one is due to knitting pain, at least partially.