I have too many ideas…
- Dishcloths for weaving on floor loom — high priority as I would like to do some for Xmas gifts
- Cowl for me — linen stitch?
- Hat for Mom — or maybe a headband? Make sure it is super soft!!!
- Hat for me! — I want ear flaps
- grey handspun sweater — shaping my ideas
- I would say brown handspun sweater, but it is till being spun
- Charity knitting: preemie hats — need to check my numbers
- Inkle bands with leftover sock yarn? — I need some time to focus on the new patterns in the book
- Rigid heddle scarves
- Pinwheel quilt — idea testing stage
- Felted wool applique quilt — in process
- Christmas stockings? Request from a family that I am willing to consider (for pay!), but it needs some idea shaping
- Stole with combination of lace and cables; I can’t seem to get a creamy white out of my head, even though I’m really not a white clothing person.
- Baby sweater or two, or maybe booties? Hats?
- Finish off friend’s quilt (for pay!)
Okay, I think that is all that has been floating around in my head. When I look at it, I can prioritize.